NOVA Biologics is proud to announce we are now distributing Bovogen Biologicals New Zealand origin bovine products in the USA!
Our BSA products are manufactured using a proprietary two step purification/heat shock process* to produce an exceptionally consistent BSA product that includes the following qualities:
- Low Endotoxin
- Ultra High Purity
- Ultra Low Immunoglobulin
- Ultra Low Fatty Acid Content
- Consistent “Batch to Batch” Properties
- Protease Free Classified**
* The heat shock process used by Bovogen inactivates proteases that may be present as a consequence of microbial contamination of the initial raw material.
The Bovogen Biologicals plasma used to manufacture BSA is collected from registered export abattoris under the supervision of Government Veterinary authorities.
These purified proteins have a wide variety of applications in life science disciplines such as cell culture, in-vitro diagnostics, human and veterinary pharmaceuticals, molecular biology, serology, and general research.
BSA Specification Guide**
Our BSA Certificate of Analysis documentation includes the following test information:
- Protein (Kjeldahl), pH, Moisture, Solubility, Ash, Purity (Electrophoresis), Fatty Acid, Immunoglobulin
- Endotoxin, Mycoplasma, Microbial Content
- Bovine Viral Diarrhea (BVD), Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis (IBR), Parainfluenza Virus (PI3)
Bovogen Premium BSA
Our Premium BSA product BovoStar is manufactured in our fully validated protein manufacturing facility under strict GMP conditions.
- Closed Loop Manufacturing Process
- Origin Traceability
- EDQM Certificate of Suitability
- Accredited Facility
- Disease Free Status
** This is a guide only and our formal documentation may have some variation in terminology and reported tests. Please contact us for more information.